Dusty Rides Again

Interesting findings from around the web.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

In The Pit


The image on the left is an actual screenshot of this game. No, the link isn't broken. The picture is solid black. In the Pit is an "audio only" game. The game uses sound and force feedback only, no graphics. Unfortunately, you can only play this game if you own an Xbox 360 wired controller. (It's your lucky day Andy. You're the only fool I know who has a wired 360 controller and NO 360!). As most of you know, I have a 360. Unfortunately, I can't play this game because both of my controllers are wireless and don't work with the PC. I recently learned that even though you can purchase a USB cable to charge a wireless 360 controller, no game data is actually transmitted over the cable. It is for battery recharging only. Big thumbs down to M$ for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home