Dusty Rides Again

Interesting findings from around the web.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ticket to Ride


A few months ago a friend of mine introduced me to a board game called Ticket to Ride. It's a simple game where you draw cards and try to complete the train routes listed on the cards. After playing a few games, I wanted more. There is a lot of strategy involved in successfully playing the game. Luckily, the publisher, Days of Wonder, created an online version of the game. A few games online and I was hooked. You can join the games for free with a guest account or pay $12 for a year pass. The pass allows you to create your own games and keeps your game stats for you. There are also 3 tutorial movies which will help you learn the game quickly. The March issue of Computer Gaming World even had a 3 page article about the game, giving it 5 out of 5 stars. If you check it out and want to play me, shoot me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home