Dusty Rides Again

Interesting findings from around the web.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Broke down and created a blog

I've been resisting the urge to join the blogging revolution for awhile now. Every night I spend a couple hours surfing my usual sites and finding all kinds of interest things. Usually I end up sending my friends a bunch of emails with titles like, "Check this out" or "Thought this was interesting". Some nights I stumble on so many cool links, I don't bother sharing everything I've found because I've already sent too many emails. So, I've come to the conclusion that the best way to share all the cool links I've found, is to start a simple blog to document my findings. This way, I won't be spamming everyone with a bunch of emails, but will still be able share what I've found. Let's see how this works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home